PR Newswire Arizona Diamondbacks Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Nona Lee, resigns from the organization to follow her passion to create lasting change with her work in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in America’s corporations, sports teams and organizations. Nona Lee has launched a consulting company, Truth DEI, for CEO’s, Entrepreneurs and Organizational Leaders wanting to confidently be empowered with diversity, equity and inclusion knowledge to lead their organization to meaningful change. Clients will learn the TRUTH about where they currently stand with DEI and what they are willing to do to change. They will develop an understanding of the winning edge of having an inclusive team, and will develop strategies to improve their culture and increase their bottom line.
- How I made my Passion my Business
- Gender pay gap is leading to dangerous realities for our athletes
- Bouncing Back with Nona Lee
- Teams, athletes, coaches: We need your voices more than ever
- Announcing the 2022 Women Worth Watching®️ in Leadership Award Winners
CLEVELAND, OH (June 14, 2022)